Untuk High School Memories

I still remember the feeling when I walked to this building for my very first time as a student. Hai, highschool. I heard that you always make something sounds good, I don't think so. 
Ada yang bilang masa paling indah adalah masa SMA, bagiku masa SMA bukan yang paling indah. Hahaha, I could say that my life only happens when I was senior highs school. But my first impression, I hate high school. I keep playing with my junior high school friends, from a different school actually. I hate you, SMA. 

Dan tiap detik yang yang berdetik pada jam di dinding, aku selalu berharap akan cepat mengantarkanku pada kelulusan. Tapi, semakin aku berharap ini cepat berlalu, semakin terasa lambat yang aku rasakan. Tapi itu berubah sih, sampai aku bertemu orang-orang dengan kepribadian dan cara hidup yang berbeda. Aku bukan anak yang kebanyakan aneh-aneh, tapi ya akhirnya menjadi aneh setelah melihat teman-teman yang aneh. Mereka membawa pewarna dalam hidupku, jadi warna warni.



I can't say in detail, but I started to love my school. Dan kemudian, ini semua terasa cepat. Loh, dadi ra kepengen cepet lulus kan.
Hai teman SMA

I know then, high school is not all about education, getting high score, or even try to get a good college for the next life. For me, high school is about making memories and good times that will stay with me for the rest of my life. And I have that that good memories, with a good friends, with my bestfriends.

when we let go a love, when the tears fall, or the happy smile spreads across our face. We will come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us and no matter what happens, nothing will never change the point that we will be bestfriends forever.

Pak Poh, Februari 2014.

Komentar

Postingan Populer