Untuk @dennyed

Hello sir, or what should I call you? Bang Den ah, biar akrab.

Well, I will try to write a letter in English because you are an English teacher, but sorry for the mistake(s) ya, haha. Oke mister, oh Bang Den. How are you there? I heard a news from Path (yes it's not from someone) that you are........ ga ngerti gimana bilangnya, but sorry to hear that. I wish you were here, so I don't need to write a letter to you.

How is your life? Hahahaha, sorry for laughing, I dont feel happy, I just don't know how to express it.
I know that you are sad, does it feel like there is a hole inside? or feels like you are hollow? It's good to know that you are not turning crazy or talking to yourself alone, or even crying. But why don't you cry? Haha, I heard that crying is a good way to relieve yourself. I give you my empathy, I know how it feels but I don't know how exactly how you feel. But just remember how many wonderful things related to that person or not, that you might not get if you hadn't met that person. If you wish you never started the whole  journey from the beginning, maybe I wouldn't know you more, or this close, or anything.

Okay, let's talk about another thing. Gimana kabar calon Bang Den yang di Jogja? Yang mau nikah kemarin, tapi taunya malah ngapainlah kok batal, haha. We haven't hang out together loh, hampir sih cuma kemarin hujan kan. Dan masuk angin. come visit Jogja again dong, we could talk all night long, ngopi-ngopi cantik mungkin sampai pagi, or just enjoy the night di depan tv then lalala. Hahahaha, what happened in Jogja stay in Jogja aja. It's always good to know you, I hope I can meet you again.

See you when I see you again bang, be strong! I know you can. :))




Thx Iz, hihi.

Komentar

Postingan Populer