Jangan Nakal, Nanti Mati

Sebegitu berartinya hidupmu, mempengaruhi setiap aspek dalam hidupku. 

I can say that my mood depends on you, my spirit depends on how you cheer me up. I won't ask you to feel glad about my feeling, hahah. Tapi kamu orang baik lo, and I proud to say that to universe that you used to be so close to me. Secara diam kamu memperhatikan, dalam diam kamu peduli juga, dengan amarahmu kadang kamu melindungi, bisa kulihat sisi baik kamu membela dan berusaha meluruskan yang salah. Kamu orang yang taat, itu yang membuatku selalu merasa positif ketika kita dekat.

Mungkin ingat kamu suatu hari dulu ketika kita melebarkan jarak yang bahkan tidak pernah kita lipat, dan memang tidak pernah ada sebelumnya kan. We didn't see each other for more than 3 months, and I know that you didn't even try to find me. Neither do I.
Then I know exactly what you did, I know everything that happened when things went wrong with you. I see you as a good person, if you really want to know. I count on you for almost everything before it, haha. I let you to judge me then after this letter sent. Sadly, you dissapoint me. I never want to ask you about what something wrong from my interpretation, but if you remember that day when I finally asked you about something that haunting me for almost 2 months. I know about that, but I just want to hear that from you.

Jadi, kalau sudah tahu salah mohon diperbaiki ya. You are the best, like an angel from heaven that God gives to me. I thank for that, just don't break it. Hey, see you 40 days after today. 


Love, another me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer