Trip to Another World


I caught my self smiling for many reasons. I set my cellphone off and began to leave the city. Seek peace and begin to not contact with anyone. I sat on the edge with my bestfriends and talk a lot of things, and hoam berjamaah. Some people who had not known each other could be once familiar and fun to talk to.

Yah cowok, kalau foto jatahnya di belakang. Yang cantik di depan.

Jam 9.00 dengan bodohnya sudah panas begitu diajak pergi. It was Sunday bro, and it was still 9.00 in the morning, cus sajalah sama Ipin and some strangers and know we are friends. Two of them are close to me actually, but we don't even seen each other before.
It was great to play some games with them, yang pada saat bermain aku nya juga mikir kok ya mau dibuat bodoh oleh three girls who called themselves as Tiga Pilar yang sebenarnya salah satunya udah lebih mirip tembok daripada pilar. Ups, sorry Yut. But you'd better say that you're pilar of Hotel Tentrem daripada pilar emas Hello Kitty, because it is the biggest I've ever seen, hahaha!
And we close the day by watching Teknik and Kapak Rimba auo so amazing and it was rain I could die. Dingin laper belum makan dan pliket as hell and the Pilars asked me to join them Karokean. -__________-

So thank you for the amazing-fucking-exhausting journey, Hello Kitty was great. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer