Pendek Aja Ya

Hello again.

It's been 3 weeks I did not see you stepping toward me. This evening I saw stepped toward me, and there was a smile there. I longed to see you, It is been so while not joking with you.

I started our first meeting with me to apologize, for everything that I did to you yesterday. I tried lon our last met, but you were not there. Oh, we don't even see each other.
You're still a bit away, and I could not look deep into your eyes whether you've forgiven you. Anyone here want me to show that I am truly sorry.

Terus aku dibawa masuk. Wah, balik kayak anak SMA rasanya.


for tonight, thank you've welcomed me even though in the end I could not see you. I also feel lonely. had no regreton our for coming for you, but I'm grateful to be able to meet, meaning that I always see a chance to see you.

Komentar

Postingan Populer