10 Questions About Life


Add caption

1. What am I doing? Now, I'm writing a post on blog. Hahaha, wish me luck for my college life anyway.

2. I don't know how many promises I have made, but I know I made a lot. And how many that has fulfilled? I don't know. That's the reason for not knowing hom many promises I have made, I don't even try to count. But hey, if someday I remember something that hasn't fulfilled, I'll do it for you anyway. Whoever you are.

2. Break the rules because of something or someone? Yes. For example, the day when I found this picture on Twitter, I break the rules by passing the traffic light when it was still red. Why? Because I took Abshar to accompany me looking for snacks and suddenly he told me that his final exam is changed became 11.30, and that was 10.45. I was panic, and I broke the rules to help him so he won't late.

4. No. But may be, a friend. Or some friends. I don't have any siblings, and for having such a great friend, I'll keep them close to me. I feel glad to have a friend and can see them as a brother, sister, even more. I see them like a family, and I have experienced a moment when a friend were going to leave the city for a good, he has accepted in a university in another planet I won't tell you haha and I feel like I can't let him go, but I should. At least I let him go, because I know he'll come back soon. And I have another that he really wants to leave, and I act like an evil for not letting him go. Yes he stays here with me now. And some stories that I can't tell you here.

5. No

6. For something I did to my parents, and they actually dislike my attitude or something what I had done. The rest of the others, I'll think it later.

7. No

8. Other people will judge me, I won't tell you my interpretation.

9. I don't think so, but some people said that my characters are blablablabla.

10. Die.

Komentar

Postingan Populer