Surat Lagu ke Bandung

It’s not about the lyrics, really. 

Jadi, ada beberapa lagu yang selalu mengingatkan saya soal kalian nih. Berkesan, entah apa. Cuma salah satu dari kita yang hapal betul lyricsnya, paling banyak salah dua. Sisanya? Enggak bisa apa-apa. 

Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye feat. Kimbra.

It was on May 2013, liburan SMA menunggu pengumuman. We went to Bandung. Iya, disana kita berempat tapi dijalan cuma bertiga hehe hehe. Just three of us! Nongkrong di kota, tinggal di salah satu kos-kosan deket ITB, browsing mal ke mal dan melakukan hal-hal baru. Jadi kenapa lagu ini mengingatkan saya banyak untuk teman-teman terbaik saya? Hari-hari keseluruhan kami habiskan bersama, kami bernyanyi bersama lagu sebagian besar waktu. Hehehe, that was really amazing for me. For the first time driving to Bandung without my parents.



So the song actually reminds me of the journey with my bestfriends, and everytime I hear this song, I remember the two of them. And I know for sure they remember me as well each time they hear it hahaha…
It was the soundtrack by then. After that time, we finally learn what a good friendship is. Ditambah ban yan pecah dua kali.

I’m not sure if my best buddies will read this or not, but I just want to tell them that..... Indra Bayu Kusuma and Arifin Budi Prasetya, I'm so grateful to have you guys around.

Dedicated for them, my brubs!

Komentar

Postingan Populer