Jalan ke Bandung

Hello, it’s me!

Aku mau bikin little story perjalanan ke Bandung kemarin ah! So it was me and my senior high school friends yang asyik-asyik merencanakan pergi ke Bandung dalam jangka waktu satu minggu aja sebelum keberangkatan. Yeaa yang mendadak mostly berhasil, ya kan?

I won’t tell the details about the trip we had, but it was really fun and lalala started with meeting point at Stasiun Tugu we went there by train and yea unfortunately (no, it was planned sih) we got perfect time to go! It was Friday as my last day of exam, hehe and Astici juga sih. Arrived in Bandung and start the journey with Lembang tour! Mandi di Ciater dong soalnya kalau mandi di pom bensin is not so me. But sadly I have to go back Jogja earlier sama Resa, because I have my internship dan Resa harus ketemu dosen sebenarnya dia ga penting sih cuma sok penting aja.



But then, I was so baper with the trip we had to Bandung. That was not my first to go to Bandung, it was a revenge since my bro went there when I was still on my exam week. But this is different, pergi sama orang yang udah kenal sejak SMA dan ternyata setelah ditarik benang masing-masing, aku punya cerita kedekatan tersendiri sama mereka semua. Dari yang penah sekelah lalu akrab, dari yang kenal dari orang lain kemudian jadi nyaman, ada juga yang cuma teman curhat jadi paham sampe kedalem-dalem rusuk usus jantung hatiku, dan masih banyak dari-dari yang lain. I feel so lukcy to held this trip with these people around, a bestfriend of mine gather and make a group of best people for me aduh gimana ngomongnya. Ternyaman deh, hedon ga pake malu, and we always had our best meal to eat! 

The most alay thing of us was a week after this trip, we went to Watukarung and yea with the same people and yea we rent a car, again. 



Terus, kita kemana lagi nih, Geng Hai?


Komentar

Postingan Populer