A Thankful

Things happen for a reason and the universe imposes a beautiful order on our existence. You have helped me look at those things differently, even more clearly than I did previously. I have found that to be true of many things in my life through you. 
About a ............ I forgot, pokoknya after you were born for me,  I sometimes catch myself smiling at myself in the midst of my sudden waking up in the middle of the night, grasping at the threads of my dream of you, and every time I catch a glimpse of myself, I smile a ridiculous silly smile, nothing elegant. I know those nights when I cannot sleep is because I’m probably awake in your dream. My love for you spills over into an unprecedented love for myself. The awesome thing about my feelings for you is that I find myself loving every moment more than I did before. My life is all gratitude. I’m grateful, more than ever, for the fact of your existence.
I'm glad for having you, you have given me a lot of things, even if you don’t realize it. Happiness, laughter, passion. You have given me a lust for life and for love. You have shown me what it means to care for someone so much. But sorry for being the one who always think that I always right because I'm older, but I think I have to. Hahahaha. 

Dnyed.

Komentar

Postingan Populer