My Magical May

I hated myself for thinking too much. I hated myself for being weak. I hated myself for, simply, being me.

Here I am, at the end of May. Oh, but it's June already. I thank to God for every single day on May that has been great actually, some are better left on mind and I don't want to talk with you. But yes yes yes, overall menyenangkan. 


Face on May. New hair!

It was magical May for me. Someone has written about it, once in 2012. But for me, May always be the special one. Semua orang menikah! And I have my birthday, hehe.  And I know this May will be full of blessings and good things to be grateful for, like what happens on its first day. Let’s see if I can think of things from yesterday that I should be grateful for. Porcia on the earlier of May, small talks with my bro and often he treats me lunch. I love free lunch, but it has to be me to pick him up first. I'm grateful she has found a special guy to fill her day. Well, I was also special I think, but then I'm not fulfilled the requirements to be that special guy to spend the day with her. Well, I hope I'm still the one who stay in your heart, hehe. 

I may seem have spent a lot of time complaining about what I do for living, but deep inside, I feel lucky enough to sit on the class and studying Law with amazing people. 

"Of course there a lot of other things to be grateful for, some even can’t make it on the list because they’re too valuable and it would only lower them down if I put them here. Like, being grateful for God, nature, my life, my soul, my existence. I can never include them here, I’m grateful for those blessings by default. There is so much good, so much beauty, so much love in my life. What more do I really need? I have so much right now, I just need to pause long enough to appreciate it. Thanks. Thanks. And Thanks."

Komentar

Postingan Populer